…. asked us to conceptualise a survey for young victims of crime. The previous survey produced less than 1% response from their young service users and there were three separate surveys depending on the age of the young victim.
After intensive research, we understood exactly what would motivate young people to fill out the survey and came up with the concept. Design drafts were taken for cognitive interviews in order to assess which format was most favourable.
After adjustments to the original drafts, we distributed the survey questionnaire, which received a 13% response rate.
• Admiral Byng Theatre Production, poster, flyer, invitation and programme brochure
• The Trial of Penn & Mead Theatre Production, flyer, poster, invitation and programme brochure
• Reliance Security fundraising partnership, poster, car window sticker, information brochure and T-Shirt
• Victim Support Christmas CJS advert
• Christmas card brochure
• Victim Support London Tool guide
“I just wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did designing our young victim satisfaction survey. You grasped what we wanted and produced the work with incredible speed! Your creative and innovative approach really added value to the process and helped challenge our assumptions about what was possible in questionnaire design. Everyone here really loves the end result, including our young service users.”
Dr Harriet Becher, National Project Manager, Young Victims Project, Victim Support UK